Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

In the Land of Beads & Wires

I have always been a sucker for jewelry.  Whenever I can I always pick up a new piece or two. Then, it so happens that my mother-in-law is a very talented beader, who creates stunning pieces.  Whenever I visit her, I love to go to her little workshop and just go through her bead stash and imagine what could come out from such delicate beads.

So, it was only natural that I one day decide to take the plunge and give jewelry making a try.  I just  started in August and can say that I am obssesed with the craft and just find myself wanting to learn and create as much as possible.

I will use this space to post the tips and tricks that I pick up along the way , present my projects and meet other people who like me have discovered a new found love for beads and wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment